miércoles, 8 de mayo de 2013

The final exam!


Hi everybody!

    We have changed the final exam that we had yesterday to the next Tuesday,for the exam we have to study:

          -Relative pronouns(Unit 5)
          -Vocabulary(Unit 5)
          -Passive voice and reporting verbs(Unit 6)
          -Have/get something done(Unit 6)
          -Vocabulary(Unit 6)
         
Revise all the units because,Gema didn't say us if those grammar exercises will be in the exam too.

                                       HAVE/GET SOMETHING DONE

The causative is used to say that someone has done something for us.

                   Example:I have my house painted.

                    [Subject+Have+object+Past participle]

  Examples:-Me han reparado el coche:
                             I have my car repaired
                -Un decorador  ha pintado de nuevo la casa:
                          We have our house repainted. 
               -Mi chaqueta está siendo limpiada por mi madre:
                                     I'm having my jacket cleaned.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario